To Our Valued Patients and Local Community:
As many of you know, medical practices have been cleared by Governor Hogan to resume ALL medical care, including regular office visits and elective surgeries. As we provide this much needed care, our top priority remains the safety and well-being of our patients and staff.
If you meet one or more of the following criteria, please abstain from visiting our office:
- You are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 including: productive cough, fever, chills, body aches, or recent loss of taste and/or smell.
- You have been in close contact with anyone positive for COVID-19 or has pneumonia of unknown origin, within the past 3 weeks.
Some of the measures we are taking to protect our patients include:
- Patient screening before making appointments and at time of service.
- EVERYONE in our office must wear a mask inducting patients, staff, and providers.
- All staff are screened for COVID-19 daily; this includes temperature readings.
- Social distancing measures are being enforced between patients in waiting areas.
- All workspaces and patient areas are extensively cleaned between encounters and routinely throughout the day.
- Patients have the option to be serviced from their own vehicle upon arrival.
Since the onset of the crisis, we have had NO KNOWN instances of COVID-19 transmitted from our staff/physicians to patients, patients to our staff/physicians, or patients to patients. Please contact us directly if you have additional questions or concerns. We are all in this together! Thank you for your time and consideration!